Chris is a corporate attorney advising and representing entrepreneurs and businesses across all stages of the corporate life cycle, on a broad range of corporate matters, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, corporate commercial transactions and venture financing.
Prior to joining Osborn McDerby, Chris worked for DLA Piper in Moscow as an associate in their Corporate Group. He assisted on complex merger & acquisition transactions and private equity investments.
Chris is a native of San Francisco and graduate of Lowell High School. In his spare time, he enjoys basketball, traveling and spending time with his wife Arda and his family. Chris also coaches a youth basketball team for a local non-profit organization.
Associate at DLA Piper
Legal Intern at DLA Piper
Member of the State Bar of California (Business Law Section)
Golden Gate University, School of Law, J.D.
Golden Gate University, Ageno School of Business, MBA
University of San Francisco, B.S. in Business Administration
- Represented a software development company in its sale to a NYSE publicly listed cloud storage provider.
- Represented and advised the lead investor in a $50M preferred stock financing round of a pharmaceutical company.
- Represented a local coffee franchise operator in its sale back to a leading international coffee roasting company.
- Counsel to a start-up accelerator with respect to its investments in media focused emerging growth technology companies.
- Represented numerous technology clients in the private placement offerings of Convertible Notes and Series Seed and Series A preferred stock.
- Counsel to private equity and venture capital funds at every step of the fund-raising process, including fund structuring, preparing offering materials, negotiating with prospective investors and closing fund formation transactions.